Webdesigner & WordPress developer in Strasbourg
Consulting and website design for committed entrepreneurs, project holders with ecological or social concerns.
Are you working for animal welfare in the equestrian or agricultural sector? Are you involved in eco-friendly production methods? Are you launching an ethical brand from recycled materials?
Then we are meant to work together!
With a combined expertise in webdesign and foreign languages, I help you turn your website into a real asset for the success of your professional communication in France as in a multicultural context.
« 72% of Internet users would rather buy products displayed in their own language. »
« 64% of Internet users surveyed are also ready to pay more for for a product that provides information in their mother tongue. »— Common Sense Advisory
My areas of expertise
UX / UI design
- Website audit
- Information architecture
- Web usability
- Design of graphic layouts
- Colour palette
- Logo design
- Graphic charter
- Multilingual website design
- Creation of e-commerce website
- Creation of corporate websites
- Web integration
- WordPress maintenance
Do you plan to go international?
Whether your company is located in a cross-border region or you want to expand internationally, you cannot afford to ignore localisation or internationalisation steps for the successful development of your company. By investigating the targeted market specifics, you will be able to to offer appropriate products and services, not only from a linguistic but also a cultural standpoint, which is crucial to facilitate the adoption of your solution.
Once you have done your market research and determined your localisation strategy, it is time to design your communication plan making sure you address your audience in its language, and taking into account the communication conventions appropriate to each region and its local characteristics. This is when I come in to advise you about the design of a key component of your internationally-oriented professional communication: your website.
Your website can take various shapes depending on your goals:
- multilingual website for international development
- showcase website to increase your brand awareness, generate more customers and highlight your expertise in your industry
- e-commerce website to sell your products or services such as online training or coaching sessions
Several benefits of collaborating with a multilingual web designer
- Professional counselling in multicultural communication
- Combined expertise in foreign languages & multilingual website design
- Awareness of linguistic, cultural and technical issues
- Language skills in French, English, German
- Professional website with web standards, tailored for smartphones & tablets
- Professional advice on technical aspects (web hosting, domain name, security, mandatory mentions)
- Design that reflects your brand identity and values
- Recommendation of freelancers from my professional network for your content, translations and illustrations according to your needs
LET’S GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER
A project ?
We talk about the specifics of your business sector, your needs and your business goals to evaluate if and how I can help you in the achievement of your project.
The aim ?
To help you enhance your professional image, gain online visibility and communicate efficiently on your core business in order to better stand out among your competitors, to raise awareness about your offer and to draw qualified customers to expand your business.
Our discussion will enable me to prepare a customised quote to offer you a tailor-made solution to suit your current needs as well as in a long-term strategy.
Don’t postpone the growth of your business ! Pick a time slot based on your availability now as good things take time and planning ahead.
FOR WEBDESIGN TIPS